A lighthearted look at how even the least motivated person can make a difference in the world.
Quick hitting Green Tips are organized into 14 chapters.
- Going Techno-Green (with Green Gadgets)
- Driving the Green-Mobile (Green Transportation Tips)
- Working for the Green ( Green Workplace Ideas)
- Getting the Green Light (Eco–Lighting for Everyone)
- Having a Green Party (Party Planning – No Politics)
- Saving the Green Trees (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle Paper)
- Color Me Green (Decorating and Design with a Green Thumb)
- Going Green for Clean (Clean Me Up Scotty!)
- Going Green for Water (Green Water)
- Going Hip Green (Fashion and Consumer Products)
- Heat Me Up Cool Me Down Green (Home Heating & Cooling)
- Green Junk (Green Dumpster Diving or Another Man’s Treasure)
- Greening Fluffy and Fido (Your Best Friend Wants to be Green too!)
- Green Cuisine (Green Kitchens and Homes)